Our property has been an accommodations business since the 30's - first as Seaside Inn and Cabins, and then as Seaside Beach Resort. There were other businesses here before that. Albert Denley ran a livery stable and taxi service out of our barn in the early to middle part of the last century, and lived in the Denley House. James Starkey, shipwright, operated a substantial boat building business at the Lighthouse Point, and lived in the Beach Cottage. The St. Andrews Foundry began operation here in 1851 and closed in 1899. See the links below for more information on these subjects.